BRUSSELS: Protest Against Guinea’s Alpha Conde Regime, Friday, March 22, Outside the European Commission
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 0:21
The Guinean political opposition met within the Collective, ADP and CDR, associations and Guinean human rights activists, and the Movement of support for free and fair elections in Guinea invite all Guineans living in Belgium, England, the Netherlands, France, in the rest of Europe, and Friends of Guinea to join us in the upcoming huge protest, Friday, March 22, 2013 from 11h to 13h before the European Commission headquarters in Brussels at Schumann roundabout.
- Metro line 1 and 5 direction HERRMANN-DEBROUX or STOCKEL, get off SCHUMANN.
- Metro line 2 and 6 to the stop ARTS-LOI, then direction Herrmann-DEBROUX or STOCKEL, get off at SCHUMANN.
This event has three main goals:
- denounce the gross violations of human rights in Guinea (Targeted killings, rape, torture, arbitrary arrests in Conakry and in the interior cities);
- request the immediate release of opposition activists arrested during the demonstration of 27/02/2013;
- the opening of investigations into the killings and destruction of property of opposition activists during the demonstration of 22/02/2013
- to request the departure of the Waymark / Sabari Technology;
- ask the government to launch a tender for the consensual selection of an electoral operator that is internationally recognized for its reliability;
- the recovery of the International Contact Group for Guinea;
- denounce the exclusion of the Guinean diaspora in parliamentary elections.
Please participate in what will be a massive peaceful protest to boost Guinea and the rest of Africa, democracy as a dream.
Come massively, together with all people of good will who aspire for peace, democracy and respect for human rights.
- 0032 485 913 529
- 0032 492 098 031
- 0,032 489 111 299
For the Collective, ADP, CDR, Front Union for Democracy and Progress (FDP) and the Movement of support for free and fair elections in Guinea
The organizing committee