Conde’s Campaign of Violence in Guinea: Photos of Victims and Partial List of Those Murdered by the State
March 5, 2013
Images of victims and a partial list of those killed during the wave of violence since February 27, 2013
- Created Tuesday, March 5, 2013 3:28 p.m.
Warning: the following images may offend the sensibilities of some people.
This list is not exhaustive. It contains reported cases of murder and whose bodies lie in morgues.
- Tela Amadou Bah, 23. Killed Feb. 27, 2013, by a knife, following a ruptured artery radial artery at level of the forearm.
- Abdoulaye Sow, 16. Killed by a blow Koloma 2 rifles, 2 March 2013. Fracture at the two (2) legs, through the scrotum. Originally from Kébaly (Dalaba)
- Thierno BAH Abdul, 18. Student in Grade 12 Social Sciences. Killed by gunshots, blowing out his stomach and intestines. Death at Donka Hospital.
- Albert Fara Toure. He was shot in the head when he was in his vehicle.
- Unidentified victim was killed to Cosa.
- Mamadou Diaoune, Kabalaya killed in Hamdallaye-Mosque, March 4, 2013. Originally from Ditin (Dalaba).
- Mamadou BAH Aliou, aged 21 years. He was shot in the arm and lodged in his stomach, March 4, 2013. Native Maci (Pita).
We will return.