A Bird’s Eye View into Massive Election Fraud – Diallo’s Campaign Submits its Complaints to the CENI
The following appeared on the website of KIBAROU today and provides an incredible look into the arrogant and massive fraud commited by the campaign of Alpha Conde. The following is a Google translation from the French with some editing by Guinea Oye!
Cellou Dalein Diallo campaign fraud complaints : UFDG Query to CENI
To date, preliminary results given by the CENI place the candidate Cellou Dalein Diallo in the lead with 53.32% against 46, 68% for Prof. Alpha Conde. However, the Alliance Cellou Dalein President noted with regret the serious irregularities in some districts used to distort the true results of the second round of presidential elections. We deliver this document as UFDG reached our desk.
“Reviewing some irregularities in the election on November 7, 2010 in certain electoral districts
1-Siguiri and Kouroussa:
Subject: Cancellation of the minutes of polling
– Composition of irregular polling stations (absence of assessor representing the candidate DIALLO Mamadou Cellou Dalein delegates and representatives of the UFDG)
– False and usage of false: assessors and delegates appointed by the RPG signed the Minutes on behalf of the candidate Cellou Dalein Diallo. In some of these polling stations, the said assessors and delegates did not even not vote for the candidate Cellou Dalein whom they were supposed to be representing.
– Number of voters exceeds the number of registered voters in many polling stations.
– Misuse of exemption and voting by proxy.
– No signature of some minutes.
– Additions and erasures on the PV
Before the election, premeditated fraud in these two locations by creating a climate of terror against the Fulani community (murder, looting shops and homes of Commerce, burning buildings, beating and verbal introduction of a psychosis of fear), all of which resulted in a mass exodus of members of the Fulani community to other regions, they were accused of being ex officio members UFDG.
Subject: Cancellation of some polling stations.
Reason: several deficiencies.
– Envelopes from 21 polling stations arrived open at the office of the centralization.
– Minutes diverted by the president of the polling station who refused to submit to the centralization of 7 polling stations which have not been taken into account.
– The chairmen of the polling place voted in place of their constituents in 2 polling stations.
– All the minutes of the sub prefecture MADINA OULA were deposited directly to Conakry by persons not authorized to do so and in violation of the centralization process.
– Minutes unsecured for 73 polling stations.
– Minutes irregular (no bubbles, with a single bubble) for 42 polling stations included the centralization process
– Polling station staff annulled 250 ballots.
Subject: Request for cancellation of some polling stations
– Arbitray alteration of the number of polling stations which were assigned previously by the CENI.
– Deliberate refusal to close envelope by the president of the polling station who wasWillful closing the envelope by the president of the polling station who was none other than sub-prefect adjoint.
– Deliberate refusal to seal an envelope
Subject: Request for recount of votes
Reasons: Change in number of votes for two candidates in centralization.
Examples: – at the polling station #103, the candidate Alpha Conde went from 197 at the polling place to 587 votes in centralization.
At the polling station 095-02, the candidate gets 188 Cellou Dalein arbitrarily reduced to 27 during the centralization whereas candidate Alpha Conde, meanwhile, increased from 13 to 34.
At the polling station #095-04, the candidate Cellou Dalein went from 27 to 11 votes and the candidate Alpha Conde from 34 to 151.
Subject: cancellation of fictitious polling
Reason: fictitious polling stations identified and rejected by the computer, then changes in the numbers of said stations by the chairman of the commission to facilitate further consideration in the centralization process (8 polling stations are concerned)
Subject: Request for cancellation of PV some polling stations
– Number of those voting by exemption was more than what was authorized by the CENI.
– Number of ballots found in the ballot box was greater than the number of voters on the voters list.
-Expulsion of a delegate UFDG for 3 and 1/2 hours from his polling station.
– Prohibition of access to polling supervisors appointed by the UFDG while those of the RPG were received
– Abuse and other degrading acts against UFDG delegates at the centralization and imprisonment of one of them to 5pm until 4 am the next day.
Subject: Request for cancellation of the minutes from some polling stations
Reason: found irregularities
Walking around a polling station was a neighborhood leader and a sector leader and RPG supporters carrying around maps, alpha-numeric cards, digital receipts, money to bribe voters with and a lemon to facilitate removal of voting ink and encourage multiple voting.
– Assessors oriented voters on who to vote for by pointing to the picture of Alpha Conde on the ballot.
– Discovery of a parallel electoral roll and strong use of alphanumeri cards.
-Installation of a voting booth in a bedroom.
Subject: Request for cancellation of PV from some polling stations
-A photo of candidate Alpha Conde was in a polling station to influence voters.
-Installation of a voting booth in the lounge of a militant of the RPG.
– Installation of a polling station in the concession of an imam, a member of the RPG
Vote of non-registered voters with receipt or alphanumeric card
-Replacement of UFDG assessors by RPG supporters.
-Multiple voting in violation of the electoral code.
Subject: Request for cancellation of some results of voting stations
Reasons:-Existence of fictitious voting stations: 391 polling stations listed in the field against 328 polling stations before and validated
Subject: Request for cancellation of some minutes
-Exclusion of UFDG assessors in some polling stations.
-Misuse of proxy voting
Moving a ballot box from one locality to another
-Substitution of a district president for the president of the polling station.
Campaign Executive Alliance Candidate of the Alliance Cellou Dalein President
Posted on 12/11/2010